- Going Zero Waste posted a really practical and detailed explanation of how to get zero waste takeaway food. The author is honest and realistic and her tone is so cheerful. I am super grateful for this article as it is something I definitely need to work harder at…
- I love it when The Simple Things post up snippets of their life- it’s a reminder to notice the beauty in the everyday. Here’s how making your own food and living waste-free can be gorgeous.
- I have decided not to buy any more new leather for environmental and ethical reasons, but eco-friendly and durable alternatives are difficult to come by. However, there are brilliant people inventing materials that perform similarly to leather, made from natural, plant-based sources!
- Zero Waste Home’s app for sourcing package-free products worldwide had to take a break due to funding and technological issues, but it’s back! This time you can access bulk locations from your phone or online which is even better. Definitely worth checking your local area as well as anywhere you might be visiting to find tried and tested zero waste shops.
- Ariana of Paris To Go has reviewed her year of washing her face and hair with solely water, and I have to say I’m inspired. She, like me, suffers with acne and her skin- after a period of adjustment- seems to have reacted really well. I can’t keep my eyes off her hair either, it just looks so healthy! I’m keeping this as something to work on in the future.